Bell & Gossett releases Q2 2017 Little Red Schoolhouse schedule
Morton Grove, Ill. — Engineers, contractors and installers in the commercial plumbing and hydronic heating and cooling industries are encouraged to enroll in a second quarter Little Red Schoolhouse (LRSH) training seminar to learn about the latest advancements in centrifugal pumps and HVAC system design.
More than 61,000 engineers, contractors and installers have been trained in the proper design, installation and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems since the LRSH opened its doors in Morton Grove, Illinois, in 1954. All LRSH seminars are designed to meet industry credentialing requirements and bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge of HVAC systems and real-world applications.
“Our training seminars are uniquely tailored to give students hands-on experience that is specific to their occupation within the industry,” said Larry Konopacz, senior manager for Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse Training & Education. “After completing a training seminar, students have the knowledge and skills they need to confidently tackle a variety of troubleshooting, installation and maintenance projects.”
LRSH second quarter schedule
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* April 3-5
- Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* April 10-12
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* May 8-10
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Basic Seminar* May 22-24
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* June 5-7
- Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* June 19-21
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
Bell & Gossett’s commitment to education extends to a global, virtual audience through its Online Little Red Schoolhouse (OLRSH). Students can choose from four courses – piping systems, waterside economization, centrifugal pump fundamentals and pressure boosting systems – that are intended to complement the more in-depth, hands-on experience students receive during the in-person courses. Industry professionals that complete the virtual courses are eligible to receive IACET CEU credits.
For continuing education credit information, seminar descriptions, representative information and enrollment, visit: www.bellgossett.com/training-education.
To sign up for OLRSH seminars, visit: http://training.bellgossett.com/.
Follow Bell & Gossett on social media: