As system fluid enters through the inlet, (either straight or angle) the diffuser distributes flow evenly across the stainless steel, wire brush-like medium. Air bubbles, even micro air bubbles, stick to the brush filaments. Trapped air rises above the diffuser through a baffle where the air is then released through an opening at the top. Treated water then goes back into the system.
EAS is very easy and convenient to install:
- requires no minimum pipe run.
- straight or angle pattern installation capability.
- usable for systems with either steel compression or diaphragm expansion tanks.
- removable and replaceable ¾” high capacity vent.
EAS is built to last:
- rugged two-piece cast iron body and cap construction.
- internal parts are all stainless steel.
- vent has a brass body and non-ferrous internals.
Models – Part Number (see Brochure A-600A for dimensions & weights)
EAS-1 – 112105
EAS-1¼ – 112106
EAS-1½ – 112107
EAS-2 – 112108