Domestic Pump Series VCMD is a combination vacuum and boiler feed unit that offers a wide selection of cast iron, steel, and underground boiler feed receivers in conjunction with the dependable water jet vacuum units.
The vacuum unit can be mounted on the boiler feed unit to conserve floor space or be furnished separately. Individually sized and separately controlled vacuum and water pumps permit maximum flexibility to meet boiler feed applications where vacuum is required. The boiler feed pumps are controlled by a dedicated pump control on the boiler (available as optional) responding to water level change in the boiler. This maintains optimum steaming level in the boiler for maximum performance and safety. The VCMD is available in simplex, duplex and triplex configurations. Additional pumps are available on request. Water make up uses a Float switch and Solenoid valve with “Y” strainer to add make-up water on low level. Tempering the added cold water with the hot condensate in the receiver minimizes the danger of thermal shock to the boiler.
Features and Benefits
- Custom engineered units to maintain optimum boiler levels and system vacuum requirements
- Four styles to choose from to minimize floor space requirements
- Multi-jet vacuum pumps for quiet, dependable and efficient operation with low water usage
- Centriflo® Boiler Feed Pumps in 3500 or 1750 RPM for efficient and dependable operation pumping hot condensate
- Total unit responsibility with factory assembled and tested pumps, receivers and controls
Models (see Brochure S-160E for dimensions & weights)
Vacuum Pump Selection Simplex
Vacuum Pump Selection Duplex
Boiler Feed Pumps and style CMHD Receiver Selection/Standard Mounted Vacuum Unit Models