The WATCHMAN WCS Condensate units feature durable 3/16” steel receivers designed to meet government They are supplied in 6, 9, and 14 gallon receiver sizes with low inlet heights for ease of installation. Pumps are the reliable and proven design Watchman Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps with bronze impeller, bronze wearing ring, carbon/ceramic/mechanical seal rated to 250 degree, and cast iron housing. Motors are vertically mounted drip proof ball bearing design with built in overload protection and stainless steel shafts. Pumps are controlled by heavy duty, double pole, externally adjustable float switches. Duplex units are provided with mechanical alternators as standard for two pump control. Units are normally factory or locally stocked.
6,000, 8,000 AND 12,000 SQ. FT. EDR, SIMPLEX AND DUPLEX ARRANGEMENTS
12 Solid Reasons to Choose Hoffman
- Durable 3/16” steel receiver designed to meet government requirements.
- Low Inlet, vent and overflow receiver openings.
- Double pole adjustable float switch standard on simplex units.
- Durable float actuated mechanical alternator. Standard on the WCSD duplex unit.
- Close-coupled pump design.
- Quick, compact installation.
- Bronze-fitted centrifugal pump.
- Quiet, ball-bearing-type motor with dual voltage and thermal overload protection.
- Mechanical seal construction.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Renewable bronze wearing ring.
- Factory wired and tested pump and motor assembly
Factory Part Numbers