The Series MJ vacuum pump is ideal for hospital, laboratory, and industrial applications. The MJ uses the multi-jet vacuum producers to provide smooth reliable operation for years. A centrifugal pump circulates water through the multi-jet nozzle and venturi to create the vacuum.
The water is discharged into a separation chamber and reused by the pump. Units available in simplex and duplex configuration.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged Construction, Low Maintenance – Designed and built for many years of dependable service
- Smoke-free Exhaust – No internal lubrication or sealing oils, exhaust is free of oil smoke and fumes
- Vapor and Liquid can be easily handled
- Quick Recovery Time – Easily handles surge loads caused by abnormal operating conditions
- Non-Pulsating Suction – Smooth steady vacuum without equalizing or accumulator tanks
- Vertical Horizontal Storage tanks available