End suction, close-coupled, foot-mounted pump available in 1-1/4” through 6” sizes. Motor size 3/4 to 50 HP at 1750 RPM, 2 to 60 HP at 3500 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted and all-iron construction with flows to 2300 GPM, heads to 400 feet. Close-coupled, space-saving economy plus rugged construction make the Series 1531 an ideal selection for a variety of horizontal and vertical mount applications. Available with the B&G standard self-flushing Carbon/Ceramic mechanical seal in 175# working pressure design.
Hydronic heating and cooling systems, general service, cooling towers and industrial uses.
Features and Benefits
- Back pullout design allows ease of maintenance.
- Self-flushing mechanical seals.
- Aluminum bronze shaft sleeve.
- Enclosed, balanced impeller for quiet, vibration free performance.
- Heavy duty cast iron volute construction for 175 PSI working pressure.
- Jacking bolts provide ease of volute disassembly.
- Gauge tappings.
- Hydrostatic testing of each pump is standard.
- 2 MB
- 1 MB418 KB396 KB792 KB682 KB1 MB1 MB348 KB
- 804 KB
- 5 MB3 MBApologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile
- 1 MB1 MB922 KB1 MB2 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB807 KB977 KB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB671 KB709 KB517 KB720 KB736 KB
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.Copyright 2018 Xylem Inc. All rights reserved.