Close-coupled in-line mounted pump available in 1-1/2” through 8” sizes. 1/4 to 50 HP at 1750 RPM and 5 to 60 HP at 3500 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted and all-iron construction. Flows to 2500 GPM, heads to 380 feet.
The Series 80 is an efficient, heavy-duty, close-coupled pump designed for horizontal and vertical in-line mounting.
Internally flushed BUNA/Carbon ceramic seals are standard. The internal flushed seal provides five times the flushing flow of pumps designed with externally flushed seals. The Series 80 pump is available in 175# and 250# working pressure and split-coupled designs.
Available in spring of 2013, the integrated variable speed drive with sensorless pressure and flow controller utilizes the latest generation hardware platform with advanced pumping software and proven algorithms.
- Series 80 Close-Coupled Pumps
- NEMA Premiumy Efficiency motors
- TEFC or ODP on 2/4/6 pole motors
- Supports 200, 460, and 575 VAC power
- Compact Vertical Inline pumping solution
- Small footprint ideally suited for Hydronic systems
- Factory installed VFD saves you time and money
- Single sourcing for the complete pumping system
- Sensorless Pressure Control
- Sensorless solution eliminates cost of wiring and installing pressure transducers
- Automatic handoff for duty/bypass
- Also supports wired transducers for more complex multi-pump systems
HYDRONIC HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS, GENERAL SERVICE AND INDUSTRIAL.