Reducing valves fill the system to a preset pressure for optimum performance. Combination Dual Unit Valves include pressure reducing valve and relief valve.
Features and Benefits
- Fast fill feature reduces start-up time and labor.
- Low inlet pressure check valve help prevent loss of system pressure if the supply water drops below system pressure.
- Convenient cleanable strainer is designed to prevent dirt and sediment from entering the system.
- Union connection available with 1/2″ male NPT thread and 1/2″ female sweat tail-piece for fast, flexible system connection.
- Brass body construction is highly resistant to corrosion – ideal for water systems.
- Lead-Free brass body/construction is ideal for potable water systems.