Bell & Gossett’s Glycol Make-up Unit provides pressurized solution for closed loop heating, chilled water, process systems, snowmelt, radiant heat, and is ideal for use as a break tank for potable water systems.
Requires a 115/1/60 single power connection and a 3/4? NPT system piping connection.
Features and Benefits
- The GMU is completely automatic. Maintains minimum system pressure levels.
- Glycol solution addition is controlled by a pressure switch
- Low level alarm contact
- Options: Fill valve for break tank systems
- Custom Offerings:
- Duplex configuration
- 100 gallon tank
- 3-phase input power
- ePRISM is now closed. ALL SELECTIONS AND QUOTATIONS FROM TODAY ONWARD MUST BE DONE IN XYLEM ONLINE.
- ePRISM will still appear to be accessible until October 8 to permit our staff to complete the offloading of data, and to facilitate the decommissioning process. Please do not assume that the system is working properly for selections and quotations. ALL SELECTIONS AND QUOTATIONS FROM TODAY ONWARD MUST BE DONE IN XYLEM ONLINE.
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- ESP-TANKS for replacement parts selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: email@example.com
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.
Bell & Gossett is a leading manufacturer of pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and accessories for plumbing, wastewater, and HVAC—including steam and heat transfer—applications. To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access Bell & Gossett’s trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.
To find a Bell & Gossett Representative in the US, enter your zip code:
Locate a Representative in the Canadian Provinces
Locate an International Representative
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Morton Grove