Variable Speed Pumping Systems
• Easy to install
• Pump controller, AFD(s), and Bypass, factory pre-wired and tested
• New construction or retrofit
By far the most popular among engineers and contractors because it eliminates the guess-work and risk of matching components from multiple manufacturers.
Features and Benefits
- All electrical components are mounted and wired on a stand-alone frame.
- Just wire in-coming power to the unit, out-going power to the pumps, and control wiring to the zone sensors.
- Pump can be installed in any fashion your system layout requires.
- Ideal for existing buildings using existing pumps and motors, or new buildings where access to mechanical room is limited.
- Most frames can fit in freight elevators
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.