Integrated drives make the most efficient end suction pumps even more efficient
The combination of integrated Technologic variable speed drives with the e-1510 end suction pumps creates a highly energy efficient pump and drive package. The ITSC offers a sensorless option utilizing the latest generation hardware platform with advanced pumping software and proven algorithms. The IT options provides the reliability of a wired sensor solution.
The Series e-1510 base mounted end suction pumps deliver the industries highest efficiencies, performance and durability. The new pumps feature stainless steel impellers and an expanded efficiency island for efficient pumping across the widest range of operational conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Higher hydraulic and energy efficiency
- Exceeds proposed DOE efficiency regulations
- Maximized hydraulic coverage
- Stainless steel impeller for performance and durability
- Reduced cost
- Simplified VSD and sensorless packages
- Available with integrated Technologic drives for sensored and sensorless applications