Bell & Gossett has redesigned the complete line of its best-in-class 1510 pump – now called the e-1510– to provide the highest overall efficiency in the end-suction market for HVAC and plumbing applications. With the largest Efficiency Island compared to other similar pumps, the e-1510 reduces electricity consumption, improves overall system performance and lowers life cycle costs.
The extensive efficiency profile enables users to maintain significantly higher levels of efficiency over a much wider range of operating conditions. The Series e-1510’s dramatic improvement in efficiency is the result of cutting edge computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design technology, deep hydraulic engineering expertise, and Xylem’s comprehensive knowledge of HVAC and plumbing applications. The Bell & Gossett Series e-1510 is available in 26 sizes and a variety of configuration options that enables customization and flexibility to fit a broad range of operating conditions.
Features & Benefits
- True Back Pullout
- Internally Self-Flushing Mechanical Seal
- Computer Controlled Impeller Balancing
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Baseplate
- Solid-Foot Mounted Volute
- Center Drop-Out Spacer Coupling
- ANSI/OSHA-Compliant Coupling Guard
All B&G Series-1510 Pumps are available with TECHNOLOGIC Intelligent Pump Controllers and Variable Speed Drives.
- 2 MB693 KB3 MB
- 3 MB3 MB
- 2 MB2 MB2 MB260 KB
- 3 MB2 MB
- DOCX106 KBDOCX104 KB
- Apologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile
- 863 KB661 KB900 KB710 KB1 MB954 KB1 MB974 KB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB966 KB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB888 KB913 KB1 MB1 MB1 MB896 KB903 KB956 KB909 KB935 KB927 KB973 KBReady to select this pump as well as accessories, air/dirt separators, tanks and PIC valves? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient model for your system: ESP-Systemwize
Related Products & AccessoriesCopyright 2017 Xylem Inc. All rights reserved.