Bell & Gossett Series 60 circulating maintenance-free in-line mounted pump is available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3”. and motor sizes from 1/4 to 3 HP at 1750 RPM.
Available in bronze-fitted and all-bronze construction. Flows to 200 GPM and heads to 55 feet.
The Series 60 is a maintenance-free pump and motor design. This design provides a worry-free, install-and-forget operation. The design incorporates the patented XL-11® precision-crafted bearing system.
Advanced fluid passage design and a permanently lubricated motor provide effective and quiet operation. The hydraulically balanced impeller and resilient motor also help provide smooth, quiet operation.
- 1 MB11 MB745 KB492 KB785 KB
- 1 MB1 MB1 MB454 KB1 MB1 MB
- 1 MB443 KB362 KB3 MB
- Apologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile
- 392 KB315 KB391 KB342 KB467 KB409 KB340 KB396 KB404 KB
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- ESP-TANKS Expansion tank selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- ESP-PICV is a quick and easy way to size and select Ultra Setter Pressure Independent Control Valves using just their flow rate. It eliminates the need to sort through technical documents or catalogs to size the right control valves for your job. Simply enter your required flow rate and ESP-PICV shows you all of the Ultra Setter valves that can meet that flow. You can also find CAD models and valve submittals, and once you've made all of your selections click "Send" and you can request pricing from your local rep.
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.Copyright 2017 Xylem Inc. All rights reserved.