Bell & Gossett Series 60 circulating maintenance-free in-line mounted pump is available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3” and motor sizes from 1/4 to 3 HP at 1750 RPM.
Available in bronze-fitted and all-bronze construction. Flows to 200 GPM and heads to 55 feet.
The Series 60 is a maintenance-free pump and motor design. This design provides a worry-free, install-and-forget operation. The design incorporates the patented XL-11® precision-crafted bearing system.
Advanced fluid passage design and a permanently lubricated motor provide effective and quiet operation. The hydraulically balanced impeller and resilient motor also help provide smooth, quiet operation.
- 1 MB6 MB745 KB492 KB785 KB
- 1 MB1 MB1 MB454 KB1 MB1 MB
- 1 MB443 KB362 KB3 MB
- Apologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile
- 392 KB315 KB391 KB342 KB467 KB409 KB340 KB396 KB404 KB
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.Copyright 2017 Xylem Inc. All rights reserved.