Series e-60 ECM is a three-piece centrifugal in-line pump designed for HVAC and potable water, featuring the high efficiency and variable speed capability of ECM technology. Series e-60 ECM pumps come with an Electronically Commutated Motor, which features a simple user interface that allows for manual speed adjustment or automatic speed control via 10VDC input signal. Series e-60 ECM pumps are more efficient, quieter, and have a lower total cost of ownership than their standard induction motor counterparts over the lifetime of the pumps.
Features and Benefits:
- Class-leading hydraulic efficiency
- Building Automation System control via 10VDC signal
- Upgraded EPR/Carbon/SiC unitized mechanical seal
- Permanently lubricated pump and motor bearings—no regreasing!
- Space saving in-line mounting
- Bronze-Fitted or all Bronze
- 1” to 3” pipe sizes
- 0.5 or 1 HP ECM motors