Expanded range of energy efficient in-line pumps
We have applied the power of e to our Series e-80 close coupled in-line pumps to deliver the industry’s highest efficiencies, performance and durability.
The new pumps feature stainless steel impellers and an expanded Efficiency Island for efficient pumping across the widest range of operational conditions. The e-80 is designed for vertical or horizontal in-line mounting. The Series e-80 are available in a wide range of sizes and with integrated sensorless or sensored Technologic variable speed drives.
- Higher hydraulic and energy efficiency
- Exceeds proposed DOE efficiency regulations
- Maximized hydraulic coverage
- Stainless steel impeller for performance and durability
- Available with Integrated Technologic drives for sensored and sensorless applications
- 476 KB3 MB
- 2 MB2 MB2 MB260 KB
- 1 MB
- Apologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile
- 1 MB2 MB2 MB2 MB2 MB2 MB1 MB2 MB2 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB2 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB1 MB
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.Copyright 2018 Xylem Inc. All rights reserved.