The Series PT expansion tank is designed to absorb the forces of expanding water and protect a potable water system from pressure build up. The FDA approved heavy duty butyl diaphragm with polypropylene liner (sizes PT-5 through PT-210V) and FDA approved heavy duty butyl bladder (sizes PT-451 through PT-457) completely isolate the water from the steel shell.
Features and Benefits
- Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Controls System Pressure.
- Protects Plumbing Fixtures.
- Eliminates Relief Valve Blow-Off.
- FDA Approved Materials.
- ASME Construction
- High Maximum Operating Temperatures
- High Working Pressures of 175 PSI and 250 PSI Available