2DES – Submersible Effluent Pump
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pumpout vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Dual Mechanical Seals
- Upper: Carbon vs. ceramic sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on three phase models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Operation: Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Lower: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.