Gasoline engines make the Mighty Lite pumps useful at construction sites lacking an electrical power supply and during power outages.
• Water Models
Use for high volume dewatering. They can pump clear or muddy water with reasonable amounts of suspended solids as found on many construction sites and farms.
• Trash Models
Use where solids are present in water. Models available to handle from 1″ to 2″ spherical solids.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, portable design is ideal for construction sites.
- Gasoline engine for portability.
- Die cast aluminum casing and engine housing for strength, light weight and durability.
- Rugged cast iron impellers for longevity and trouble-free operation.
- Removable, replaceable discharge and suction connections.
- Now with NPT suction and discharge fittings for connection to standard pipe.
- Multi-position discharge.
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.