- Discharge: 2″ NPT
- Maximum capacity: 100 GPM
- Maximum head: 22′ TDH
- Vortex Impeller
- Solids handling: 2″ maximum sphere.
- Temperature: 104º F (40º C) maximum, continuous when fully submerged.
- Automatic models include a float switch.
- Manual models available.
- Pumping range: see performance chart or curve.
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Cast iron body
- Thermoplastic impeller and cover
- Upper sleeve and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life
- Powered for continuous operation
- Vortex impeller is recessed to allow free flow through casing
- All ratings are within the working limits of the motor
- Replaceable power cord, 10′ and 20′ standard lengths, heavy duty 16/3 SJTW with NEMA three prong, 115 or 230 volt grounding plug
- Complete unit is heavy duty, portable and compact
- Mechanical seal is carbon, ceramic, BUNA and stainless steel
- Stainless steel fasteners
Models & Shipping Weight
2VW041 – 44lbs.
2VW041AV – 44lbs.
2VW04A1 – 44lbs.
2VW041A – 44lbs.
2VW041F – 44lbs.
2VW041AF – 44lbs.
2VW042F – 44lbs.
2VW042AF – 44lbs.
2VW051 – 44lbs.
2VW051AV – 44lbs.
2VW051A1 – 44lbs.
2VW051A – 44lbs.
2VW051F – 44lbs.
2VW051AF – 44lbs.
2VW052F – 44lbs.
2VW052AF – 44lbs.
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.