4DWC – Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pump
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, two vane closed design for high efficiency and maximum wear life. Balanced for smooth operation. Optional bronze impeller available.
- Bronze Wear Ring: Replaceable to renew the running clearances and efficiencies to original conditions.
- Casing: Heavy duty cast iron, volute type for maximum efficiency. 4″ ANSI 125 # cast iron flanged. Adaptable to guide rail system mounting.
- Dual Mechanical Seals: Function independently for maximum motor protection. The failure of one seal does not affect the operation of the second. The upper seal uses carbon rotating and ni-resist stationary face materials. The lower seal uses carbon rotating and ceramic stationary face materials as s
- Seal Sensor Probe: The pump has two moisture detection probes located in an oil filled seal chamber. If pumpage should leak past the lower seal the moisture detection circuit in the control panel indicates a fault has occurred. Requires an Optional Seal Fail or Moisture Detection Circuit in the cont
- Designed for Continuous Operation: Motor is rated continuous duty submerged condition in water that is 40°C or below. Maximum runtime with pump unsubmerged for 71/2-15 HP is 1 hour and for 20-30 HP is 15 minutes. Motor is suitable for 10 starts per hour.
- Bearings: Double row angular contact thrust bearing on 250TYS frame and single row deep groove thrust bearing on 210TY frame pumps.
- Impeller Mounting Screw: 300 series stainless steel with antirotational locking patch.
- Castings: All iron castings are ASTM A48 class 30 gray cast iron. Optional bronze impeller is ASTM B584 C87500 silicon bronze.