2DWS – Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pump
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional silicon bronze impeller available.
- Casing: Cast iron flanged volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 slide rail.
- Dual Mechanical Seals
- Lower Seal: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Upper Seal: Carbon vs. ceramic sealing faces, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal, it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
- Shaft: Corrosion resistant, 400 series stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on three phase models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Operation: Capable of running dry without damage to components.