Specifically designed for the following uses: Residential sewage systems, Dewatering, Water transfer, Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
- Solids handling capability: 2″ maximum
- Capacities: up to 75 GPM
- Total heads: up to 18 feet
- Discharge size: 2″ NPT
- Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary, BUNA-N elastomers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Impeller: Glass-filled thermoplastic Full-Vortex design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- Casing and Base: Rugged glass-filled thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength,and durability
- Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated oil and water resistant
- O-ring: Provides positive sealing. Easily replaced during
Models & Shipping Weight
2WP0511 – 22 lbs.
2WP0511A – 23 lbs.
2WP0511F – 22 lbs.
2WP0511AF – 23 lbs.
2WP0512 – 22 lbs.
2WP0512F – 22 lbs.