Base-mounted, end-suction Series 1510 pumps are available in 1-1/4” through 8” sizes, 1/2 HP to 150 HP at 1750 RPM and 2 HP through 150 HP at 3500 RPM. Bronze-fitted and all iron material configurations are available with flows to 4000 GPM, heads to 500 feet.
i-ALERT condition monitor measures vibration and temperature at the outboard bearing and automatically indicates when pre-set levels of vibration and temperature have been exceeded, so that changes can be made before failure occurs.
Integrally cast volute foot and center drop-out spacer coupling combine to offer true back pullout capability, providing low-cost ease of maintenance. An ANSI-OSHA-compliant coupling guard shields the flexible coupler. A welded steel baseplate and internally flushed mechanical seal are standard features on this pump.
- 2 MB1 MB3 MB725 KB
- 740 KB
- 4 MB883 KB305 KB2 MB2 MB2 MB1,022 KB
- 1 MB925 KB
- 306 KB390 KB728 KB621 KB
- 7 MB3 MBApologies, this section cannot be viewed in mobile
- 314 KB337 KB1 MB1 MB1 MB343 KB335 KB363 KB1 MB294 KB393 KB341 KB1 MB1 MB260 KB1 MB1 MB2 MB315 KB309 KB272 KB392 KB304 KB1 MB904 KB357 KB935 KB
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.
Find DocumentsCopyright 2021 Xylem Inc. All rights reserved.