The Bell & Gossett Snap Zone™ Valve is an on/off zone valve for residential and light commercial use. Snap Zone valves are precision engineered four wire thermoelectrically operated valves designed for heating and cooling systems.
The valve opens and closes based upon the voltages applied to the actuator. Use the Bell & Gossett Snap Zone Valves to speed installation time and reduce callback times to customers.
The actuator can be installed or removed at any angle on the adapter ring. The compact design and universality in the actuator mounting position allows for easy installation in the most difficult positions.
Features and Benefits
- Soft close technology suppresses water hammer
- Silent Actuator Operation
- Internal components can be removed without having to remove unit from the system.
- 360 Degree Actuator Installation
- One Handed Actuator Installation