The Bell & Gossett ZoneTrol II AZ-1A snap-on relay box is an easy to install single zone pump controller that mounts directly on any Bell & Gossett wet rotor circulator or Series PL booster. The Add-A-Zone turns the pump and boiler ON when the thermostat calls for heat.
Using the wire nuts provided with the package, the AZ-1A is quickly assembled onto any NRF/NBF or 1/12 to 1/6 HP Series PL. The clearly marked terminals for the thermostat and the isolated end switch terminals make the rest of the hook-up a snap. The AZ-1A can be daisy-chained together to control multiple zones. The Bell & Gossett AZ-1A is ideal when adding a zone to an existing system.
Features and Benefits
- Snap-on design allows the AZ-1A to be quickly attached to any B&G wet rotor circulator, reducing your inventory investment (no need to carry “special” circulators with factory mounted controllers)
- Clearly marked terminals make for sure, fast wiring of the system
- Compact design fits in tight locations and present a clean, professional appearance
- 100% factory tested assures reliable operation
- 5 year warranty
- Daisy-Chain the AZ-1A relays for systems with multiple zones
- Can be used on any B&G model, NRF, NBF, or 1/12 to 1/6 HP Series PL pump