Series PTA expansion tanks are ASME rated, pre-charged diaphragm-type vessels designed to absorb the forces of expanding water and protect a potable water system from pressure build up. The FDA approved heavy duty butyl diaphragm and polypropylene liner (sizes PTA-5 through PTA-210V) or replaceable FDA approved full acceptance butyl bladder (sizes PTA-447 through PTA-457) completely isolates the water from the steel shell. All units include an integrated bladder integrity monitor.
Features and Benefits
- Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Integrated Bladder Integrity Monitor Included on All Models.
- Controls System Pressure.
- Protects Plumbing Fixtures.
- Eliminates Relief Valve Blow-Off.
- FDA Approved Materials.
- ASME Construction
- High Maximum Operating Temperatures
- High Working Pressures of 175 PSI and 250 PSI Available