Specifically designed for the following uses: Effluent systems, Homes, Farms, Heavy duty sump, Water transfer, Dewatering
- Solids handling capability: ¾” maximum.
- Capacities: up to 60 GPM.
- Total heads: up to 31 feet.
- Discharge size: 1½” NPT.
- Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary BUNA-N elastomers.
- 104º F (40º C) continuous
- 140º F (60º C) intermittent.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Features and Benefits
- 1EP04 Impeller: Thermoplastic Semi-open design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- 1EP05 Impeller: Thermoplastic enclosed design for improved performance
- Casing and Base: Rugged thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength,and durability
- Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated oil and water resistant
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
Models & Shipping Weight
1EP0411 – 20 lbs.
1EP0411A – 21 lbs.
1EP0411F – 20 lbs.
1EP0411AF – 21 lbs.
1EP0412 – 20 lbs.
1EP0412F – 20 lbs.
1EP0511F – 22 lbs.
1EP0511AF – 23 lbs.
1EP0512F – 22 lbs.
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.