Specifically designed for the following uses; Mound Systems, Effluent/Dosing Systems, Low Pressure Pipe Systems, Basement Draining, Heavy Duty Sump/Dewatering
Pump – General:
- Discharge: 1 1⁄2″ NPT
- Temperature: 104ºF (40ºC) maximum, continuous when fully submerged.
- Solids handling: 1⁄2″ maximum sphere.
- Automatic models include a float switch.
- Manual models available.
- Pumping range: see performance chart or curve.
- Maximum capacity: 53 GPM
- Maximum head: 25’ TDH
- Maximum capacity: 61 GPM
- Maximum head: 29′ TDH
- Maximum capacity: 70 GPM
- Maximum head: 37′ TDH
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- Cast iron body
- Thermoplastic impeller and cover
- Upper sleeve and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction. Upper sleeve and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life
- Powered for continuous operation
- All ratings are within the working limits of the motor
- Quick disconnect power cord, 20’ standard length, heavy duty 16/3 SJTW with NEMA 5-15P, three prong, 115 volt grounding plug
- Complete unit is heavy duty, portable and compact
- Mechanical seal is carbon, ceramic, BUNA and stainless steel
- Stainless steel fasteners
Models & Shipping Weight
1EC0311 – 31 lbs
1EC0311P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0411 – 31 lbs
1EC0411P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0412 – 31 lbs
1EC0412P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0511 – 31 lbs
1EC0511P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0512 – 31 lbs
1EC0512P1 – 31 lbs