Impact 2MV – Submersible Vortex Sewage Pump
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Vortex Cast Iron style, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
- Casing: Cast iron 2″ NPT volute with special relief groove for self-cleaning and reduction in clogging.
- Efficient air-filled motor.
- Dual Mechanical Seals: For standard and Explosion Proof models, Tungsten Carbide vs. Ceramic seal faces standard on outer seals. Carbon vs. Ceramic seal faces standard on inner seals. All elastomers shall be nitrile.
- Seal Sensor / High Temperature Probe: Located in motor housing. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires minicas device in the control panel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation, when fully submerged.
- Explosion-proof FM available as option. FM approved.
- Shaft: Corrosion resistant, 400 series stainless steel. Taper lock and impeller bolt on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Grease for life bearings.