Designed for high head sewage applications where a gravity system is not practical. Ideal for pressure sewage systems.
- Capacities: to 41 GPM, Total Heads: to 95’ TDH
- Discharge: 1¼” NPT
- Temperature: 104º F continuous, 140º F intermittent.
- Single mechanical seal: silicon carbide rotary/silicon carbide stationary, 300 series stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Rotating cutter and cutter ring: 440 C stainless steel, hardened to 55 – 60 Rockwell C.
ESP-SystemwizeReady to select pumps as well as suction diffusers, triple duty valves, heat exchangers, air/dirt separators, PIC valves, and parts? Click below to open the new Bell & Gossett ESP-Systemwize selection tool and enter your duty points to begin selecting the most energy efficient system: ESP-Systemwize
- CAD Drawing Library for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
- System Syzer
- System Syzer Psychrometry
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
- Steam-2000 Pressure and Temperature Regulator
- Steam-1140 Temperature Regulator
- Water-1140 Temperature Regulator
Software Tool and Application Support/Suggest EnhancementsPlease click the button below to report issues and suggest enhancements. Support Request
System Selection and Technical Product SupportConsult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.